Pages

Saturday 2 January 2010

Funniest Moments of the Decade

Charlie factory: elevator - I WEPT


Moulin rouge: like a virgin - no clip unfortunately, but I assume you know it well (Ewan, camera 3!)

Team America: fight


Zoolander: Walk Off - Well I can't find that scene! So heres a scene thats NEARLY as good


Goldmember: fight in bag (1st of 3 Goldmember selections, whoops)


Not another teen movie: Sean Patrick Thomas cameo


Scary movie 3 – spinning scene, skip a bit into the clip, the rest is poor


Little Miss Sunshine – escape pageant - arrgh, no footage, it is brilliant, Steve Carrell and Paul Dano go into the pageant and immediately leave. Tiny moment but laugh out loud hilarious

Shaun of the dead: don’t stop me now - done to death I know, but still classic


Tropic Thunder – tom dances - he's better than RDJ, so grotesque!!


I Heart Huckabees – Mark Whalberg - every line he delivers is hilarious, come back Mark!!

Team American – secret signal


Goldmember – opening - back flips are a highlight


Goldmember – mole - I'm gonna chop it up and make some guacMOLEE


Shaun of the dead – not present on youtube; do you see them? no...oh wait there they are (puts head slightly to the left)...I think it's more of a 'see' than 'describe' hilarity

Wallace and Gromit – a bullet? a bullet? a bullet?

Spiderman 3: emo walk

Tropic thunder: simple jack


Bridget Jones: the fight between Darcy and Cleaver, very funny and very non existent

Mamma mia: Colin firth coming out as gay

Spiderman 3 - How's the pie?

No comments: