Pages

Sunday 6 September 2009

Deception

Deception – an erotic straight to video thriller that was accidently released in the cinemas as it stars EWAN MCGREGGOR and HUGH JACKMAN and to a lesser extent, MICHELLE WILLIAMS

Whilst the three leads firmly keep their clothes on, the rest of the unnameable cast take theirs off during various boring sex scenes that are all filmed in the dark so the film can get a 15 rating and therefore get a bigger audience!! (It grossed about 2 dollars)

Eventually, after all the sexual TENSION – the three start DECEPTING one another.

Hugh - I deceive you!

Ewan - Well, I deceive you more!

Michelle - Ahahaha, well I was deceiving both of you all long!

Hugh - Actually, I knew that

Ewan - Ahahaa, I was actually bluffing!

Michelle - Me too!

Hugh - What about me, for I was deceiving all of you right from the beginning!

Ewan - Except me, for I was deceiving you!

Michelle – As was I

Audience - actually, it’s screamingly obvious that Ewan and Michelle would ultimately deceive you Hugh, no matter how many ‘aha!’ scenes have been thrown in

Hugh/Ewan/Michelle – why did we agree to make this?

Agents – aha, we deceived all of you!!!!! OMG MONEYYY $$$$$$$$

1 comment:

Tom said...

Honestly the best review I've read in ages